The Keepers Choice New Year Gamekeepers Photo Competition
The New Year always seems slightly bittersweet. The sweet side is that we have a whole New Year to make our own, we have New Year’s resolutions to try and stick to and the warmer months to look forward to. The not so sweet side is that the end of the shooting season is just around the corner and the hard work for us gamekeepers must start all over again!
So, at Keepers Choice we thought it would be good to run a photo competition for gamekeepers to submit the best pictures from the 2017/18 shooting season of their shoots – with some fantastic prizes on offer.
There are three prizes up for grabs, with the winner getting their pick first:
- An individual membership to The Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust (Membership is active for 12 months). To have a look at what you will gain as a GWCT member, follow the link – https://www.gwct.org.uk/join/why-join-the-gwct/gamekeepers/.
- An hour of coaching at The Royal Berkshire Shooting School, Pangbourne.
- A bottle of Sloe Gin.
With such excellent prizes on offer we are expecting a high volume of entries. The only criteria for entering the competition is that:
- You must be a gamekeeper.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You cannot be an employee or agent of Duffields. (We don’t want to be seen as bias).
So, get looking back through this seasons pictures, or get taking more pictures, and send them in. To submit entries either Tweet us with your picture @keeperschoice, send them to us on our Facebook page or email them in to: email@example.com. All entries must be submitted by 10th February 2018. When submitting please include your full name, age and the location of the shoot where you are a keeper.
The photos will be judged on 21st February at our annual agents meeting.
Happy New Year and Good Luck!